Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
As a trusted leader in the restoration industry, you can depend on SERVPRO of Sarpy County. Whether you need emergency flood damage restoration or your upholstery cleaned. We have the professionals you need with the right training and experience to keep your loss to a minimum. We focus on what we can save and repair instead of what we can get rid of and replace, this will save you in the long run. Our Professionals have the training, experience, and equipment to make your house feel like home again. Day or night we will be here for you in your time of need.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (402) 291-3355
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2140 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Sarpy County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.